Monday, June 30, 2014

The Pirates Dinner Adventure

So I took my family last night to the Pirates Dinner Adventure and we had an Amazing time. When we first arrived they offered everyone appetizers which I thought was great, nothing better to kill the time but free food, by the way the food they served during the show was GREAT! They even bring dessert which we were not expecting. The show was Awesome! My son and my nephew thought it was the greatest thing ever. We had bought them eye patches from the gift shop before the show and they wore them well throughout the evening. We had a great Pirate in our section that we cheered the loudest for. Our actual server in our section was good too and right on time. All in all we had a Great time and Thanks alot for the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment